Resources and Forms

Manuals & Training

Mustang Way Form (pdf)
Safety Manual (pdf)
Cal Poly Club Handbook (pdf)
Officer Transition Packet (pdf)
Sport Club Handbook (pdf)
Officer Training website [Required for all officers before charter can be approved.]
Alcohol Education Handbook (pdf)

Travel Forms

Travel Coordinator

Travel CT-1--Travel Request (pdf) - one per event
Travel CT-2--Roster (pdf) - one per event
Travel CT-5--Sign Out (pdf) - print and leave blank

Participant Forms

Travel CT-3--Emergency Card (pdf) - one for EACH participant
Release Agreement (pdf) - one for EACH participant

Driver Forms

Volunteer Identification Form - email to request access to the Volunteer Forms
Use of Privately Owned Vehicle (pdf) - one for EACH driver
Request to Operate State Vehicle (pdf) - one for EACH driver
Mandated Reporter Acknowledgement Form (pdf) - one for EACH driver

Photocopy of valid California driver's license AND current vehicle insurance - pictures can be sent to
Proof of Defensive Driving Course completion

The previous forms contain confidential employee information. Completed forms must be handled pursuant to the Cal Poly Information Classification and Handling Standard.

These records must be retained and disposed according to the CSU Records / Information Retention and Disposition Schedule, which can be found at this link.

Financial Documents

Coaching Documents

Coach Agreement (pdf)
Payment Contract (pdf, updated 4/12/19)
Email to request Volunteer Forms
IRS W-9 Form (pdf)

NCAA Concussion Fact Sheet (pdf)

New Club Admittance Forms

Related Content


Cal Poly Homepage Link

More on Spotlight


Admissions Link

Link to the Admissions Website for information on selection criteria, application deadlines, creating your VIP page and more!


LEAD Awards

LEAD Awards Link

More at LEAD Awards